- Remove your drone from it’s carrying case with care.
- Insert your Micro SD card and see that it’s secured and installed correctly.
- Carefully remove the lens cap and gimbal guard and store them somewhere safe.
- Clean your camera lens with an appropriate cloth.
- Install the correct lens filter to capture your video and don’t forget to clean it after installation.
- Inspect your propellers for any wear or damage. Install them properly by color matching (white on white, black on black, etc).
- Insert your drone’s battery. Confirm that it’s properly installed and fully charged.
LJ Aero's ACARS Ground Host Processor supports the following Arrival and Post-Flight functions: Descent & Arrival Winds Descent & Arrival Weather Descent & Arrival...
LJ Aero's ACARS Ground Host Processor supports the following Enroute functions: Enroute Winds Enroute Weather Enroute NOTAMs Flight Plan Changes Engine Reports Fuel Remaining...