Last Update Date: August 1, 2022
Access to or use of any LJ Aero APIs (“the API” or “the APIs”) constitutes acceptance of the API Terms of Service (“the Terms” or “these Terms”) below. If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not request access to, nor use, the API.
LJ Aero may update these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion. The date of most recent update is always displayed at the top of this page. If you continue to use the API after LJ Aero posts an update to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated terms.
- LJ Aero APIs or “the API” or “the APIs” means any and all application program interfaces made available by LJ Aero as well as related documentation.
- “Application” means any software application, website, or product you create, or service you offer, that utilizes or interacts with the API.
- “Credentials” means any unique security keys, secrets, tokens, passwords, or other authorization/authentication credentials issued to you for the purpose of accessing the API or managing your account.
- Eligibility. To use the API, you must be of legal age to form a binding contract with LJ Aero, and not otherwise barred from using the API under applicable laws. If you do not meet these requirements, you may not use the API. If you access or use the API on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms, and that by accepting these Terms, you are doing so on behalf of that entity.
- Limited License. Subject to these Terms, and as long as you have a current and valid Credentials, LJ Aero grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use and make calls to the API for the purpose of developing, testing, implementing, and operating your Application. Violation of these Terms will automatically terminate your license to use the API.
- Applicable Laws. You will not use LJ Aero APIs in violation of any law or regulation, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
- Account Security. You are fully responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your Credentials and are fully responsible for all usage costs incurred by API calls made using those Credentials. You should contact us immediately if you believe there has been unauthorized activity using your Credentials or if your Credentials have been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised.
- Scope of Acceptable Use. You will not use the API in a manner that accesses or uses any information beyond what LJ Aero allows under these Terms or the Documentation; that changes the API behavior; that breaks or circumvents any of LJ Aero’s technical, administrative, process, or security measures; that impacts the stability of LJ Aero servers or degrades the performance of other applications using the API; or that tests the vulnerability of LJ Aero’s systems or networks.
- Caching. You will not record, pre-fetch, or otherwise store any data returned by the API. Data cached in-memory must have a time to live of one hour or less.
- Security and Monitoring. LJ Aero will monitor all use of the API for the purposes of security, quality assurance, capacity planning, and compliance with these Terms. You will not interfere with such monitoring.
- API Limits. The total number of API calls that you can make in a given subscription period is set forth when you purchase a subscription plan for access to the API. These are hard limits and automatically enforced. You may contact LJ Aero at any time if you need to upgrade your subscription to allow for additional calls to the API.
- Rate Limits. You will not attempt to exceed or circumvent documented rate limits, or otherwise use the API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume, constitutes excessive or abusive usage, or otherwise fails to comply or is inconsistent with any part of the API documentation.
- Availability. You understand and agree that from time to time the API may be inaccessible, unavailable or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: equipment malfunctions, periodic updates, maintenance procedures, causes beyond the control of LJ Aero or which are not reasonably foreseeable by LJ Aero, including, without limitation, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, the unavailability, operation, or inaccessibility of websites or interfaces, network congestion, or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that LJ Aero has no control over the availability of the API on a continuous or uninterrupted basis.
- Functionality. You may not clone or substantially replicate the API, modify or create derivative works of the API, or use the API to replicate or compete with core products or services offered by LJ Aero.
- Beta Features. LJ Aero may, at its sole discretion, invite you to use pre-release or beta features that are not yet generally available. Access to these features may be conditioned upon further terms and conditions in addition to these Terms. Any beta features will be considered LJ Aero Confidential Information. LJ Aero makes no representations or warranties that beta features will function, and any use of beta features will be at your own risk.
- API Changes. You acknowledge and agree that LJ Aero may modify or release subsequent versions of the API and require that you use those subsequent versions. Unless we release a new version of the API for security or legal reasons, you will always have a reasonable amount of notice (as determined by us), to migrate to subsequent versions.
- Similar Products. You acknowledge and agree that LJ Aero may in the future be engaged in the development, production, marketing, and/or sale of products and services similar and/or competitive to your Application, and nothing in these Terms will be construed as limiting the ability or right of LJ Aero to develop, produce, market, or sell such products and services.
Term and Termination
- Duration of Terms. These Terms will go into effect on the date upon which you agree to them, and will end when terminated by either party. Either You or LJ Aero may terminate the Terms at any time, with or without cause.
- Termination. You may terminate these Terms at any time by discontinuing use of the API. LJ Aero may terminate your access to the API, or terminate these Terms, at any time and at our sole discretion. Violation of these Term, non-payment of subscription fees, or use of the API in a manner which poses a security or legal risk to LJ Aero will result in immediate termination.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms or your subscription, all API access and all rights and licenses granted to you will immediately cease. You will destroy any related documentation or LJ Aero confidential information in your possession or control.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE API IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INTERFERENCE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LJ AERO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE API WILL ALWAYS BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE API WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
Limitation of Liability
LJ AERO WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) THE API OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THESE API TERMS, EVEN IF LJ AERO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE AND EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH THESE API TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. LJ AERO’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE API OR THESE API TERMS WILL NOT EXCEED $500 (USD).
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless LJ Aero and its officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising from or in any way related to any THIRD-PARTY claims relating to your use of the API or violation of these terms.