- It’s important that you start by allowing the controller to fully charge.
- Ensure that your iPhone, iPad, tablet or phone is also thoroughly charged.
- Mount your mobile device and plug it into your controller.
- Install the sunshade onto your controller and adjust it properly.
- Place your controller’s antennas in the correct position.
- Install range extender (if applicable).
- Power up your controller.
- Turn on your mobile device.
- Adjust brightness level on mobile device to an acceptable level.
- Toggle your device over to flight mode.
- Turn on GPS.
- Start your DJI Pilot App. (or whatever app you use)
- Do an operational check of your drone’s camera.
LJ Aero's ACARS Ground Host Processor supports the following Arrival and Post-Flight functions: Descent & Arrival Winds Descent & Arrival Weather Descent & Arrival...
LJ Aero's ACARS Ground Host Processor supports the following Enroute functions: Enroute Winds Enroute Weather Enroute NOTAMs Flight Plan Changes Engine Reports Fuel Remaining...