- Check to make sure launch area clear of obstructions, free of debris, and safe for takeoff.
- Make sure the directional controls are working correctly.
- Start your engines.
- Lift off into a hover.
- Make sure you drone is level and stable while in a hover.
- Check your controls by gently moving the sticks one at a time. Your drone should respond to your pitch, roll, and yaw inputs as expected.
- Start recording video once ready.
LJ Aero's ACARS Ground Host Processor supports the following Arrival and Post-Flight functions: Descent & Arrival Winds Descent & Arrival Weather Descent & Arrival...
LJ Aero's ACARS Ground Host Processor supports the following Enroute functions: Enroute Winds Enroute Weather Enroute NOTAMs Flight Plan Changes Engine Reports Fuel Remaining...